The Best Windows Data Recovery Solution for Any Emergency. Recover lost data even when operating system fails to start or crashes. Safer data recovery mode to recover deleted files stored on system disk.
Data Loss from Windows System Crash or Bootable Problems? Recover Lost Data Now!
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro with Bootable Media is mainly designed for data recovery cases of any system crash or starting problems.
- Restore deleted files fast when Windows system is unable to launch.
- Much safer way to recover lost data, especially useful for data loss in system disk.
- Just create WinPE bootable disk to recover and help to repair system.
Just 3 Easy Steps to Get All Your Lost Data Back
EaseUS data recovery software combined with bootable media recovers lost data due to deleting, formatting, partition loss, hard drive damage, software crash, virus attack or other unknown causes. Please Note: Just create bootable media to recover lost data under WinPE environment.
Easy, Fast and Cost-Effective Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard from Bootable Media saves everything you lost, including photo, document, video, music and email.
- Recover lost data even after system crash, when computer fails to boot up into Windows or other bootable problems occur, like blue or black screen crash.
- Easily create bootable media to make your existing operating system run for the moment to recover lost data.
- 100% Safe to recover deleted files without overwriting original data. Just launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard program.
- Never need to reinstall Windows system and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and Save much time and cost.
1. Run the "EaseUS hosts blocker.bat" file and when the process is complete, check if the following
values ??are in the hosts file; if there are any that are not included, add the ones that are not
*Note: The hosts file is located in the following directory:
2. Install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
3. Copy the "EDRW Patcher v1.1.exe" app suitable for the architecture of your OS to the
"EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" installation directory and run it there;
otherwise, the patching process will not start.
4. Run the "EDRW v13 Activator v2.1.exe" app and click the [Activate] button, then when it asks where
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is installed, show the path to the exact installation directory of
"EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard (x.x(if there is version))" without any subfolders.
5. Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
6. That's it, Enjoy now ;)