Luminar AI v1.5.1 (8677) (x64) + Fix
AI photo editing. Awesome. Faster. The first image editor fully powered by artificial intelligence. With Luminar AI, creating striking photos is fun and surprisingly easy. Add realistic atmospheric effects with 3D depth — fog, mist, haze, steam, drizzle — with Atmosphere AI. Create a magical mood without masks and layers.
Add realistic atmospheric effects with 3D depth — fog, mist, haze, steam, drizzle — with Atmosphere AI. Create a magical mood without masks and layers.
Enhance details in all the right places, without overdoing it. Structure AI recognizes people, water, skies and objects. Add depth and clarity to a scene to just the needed areas.
Сhange the sky in your photo in seconds and create a whole new mood. It works perfectly even with tiny details intersecting your sky. Relight the entire photo so the colors of the original image shift to match the lighting and colors of your new sky.
Move beyond Saturation and Vibrance. Take complete control over color depth and refine color for balance. The perfect finishing touch.
Adding detail brings new depth to a photo. Precisely adjust tone with six controls spanning highlights, midtones and shadows.
Bring color to life with our Mood tool. Experiment with new color palettes that transform the style and emotion of your image.
Achieve great composition from any angle
You’ll always get the perfect crop with Composition AI. Smart engine blends the golden rules of composition plus the expertise of the world’s best photographers.
Give a magic touch. For people & portraits.
The revolutionary AI works magic on faces and bodies of all shapes, ages and colors.
1. Install the program from the given setup.
2. Don't run the application yet and close from system tray or task manager if running.
3. Extract the "Crack Fix.zip" to directory where you've installed the program. Replace all the files.
4. Merge the provided reg.
5. Boom! Now you can use the program without any interruptions.
6. That's it, Enjoy now ;)
* Make sure you have the latest .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable Packages installed on your system.
- Add the following lines to hosts: (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc)
OR Use a firewall to block all incoming and outgoing connections.